I have always made my quesadillas by layering the ingredients with tortillas and baking them, rather than pan-frying. I find the resulting quesadilla to be far lighter, crisper, and suitable for overstuffing-such as here, with smoky bacon and crispy shreds of hash brown potatoes. Add a fried egg and a smattering of fresh tomato salsa, and you’ve got the best Mexican breakfast sandwich. ..
That,s All about South African Recipes.
- Muvhango 4 December 2019 Full Episode
- The Queen 4 December 2019 Full Episode
- Isidingo 2 December 2019 Full Episode
- Whole 30 Breakfast Burrito
- Make better homemade pasta with our tips
- STICKY RICE BALLS WITH PEANUTS
- CORNED BEEF SINIGANG
- BAKED SALMON WITH SWEET CHILI
- SUMAN SA IBOS RECIPE
- SPICY SOUTHWEST PUMPKIN SOUP