Blue cheese chicken wraps
300g chicken bosom filet
2 tbsp instant grill marinade
Sunflower oil shower
1 little red pepper, reseeded and cut
1 onion, cut
Wraps, to serve
40g delicate blue cheddar
Destroyed icy mass lettuce, to serve
Cut 3-4 cuts over the chicken bosom and brush over the grill sauce to coat. Put the chicken on a foil-lined plate and cook under the flame broil for 12-15 min, turning once, until cooked through. Envelop by the foil and put aside to rest for a couple of min.
Then, heat a skillet over a medium warmth, splash with a little oil, include the pepper and onion and cook for 4-5 min, turning once in a while, until delicate.
Take the wraps and spread the blue cheddar over, at that point heap on the vegetables. Cut the chicken and organize on top with destroyed lettuce.
That,s All about South African Recipes.
- Blue cheese chicken wraps
- Easter buns with a bend, by SASKO and Jenny Morris
- Grilling Times for Chicken and Poultry
- 3 Easy Ways to Make Tastier Grilled Chicken
- 16 Best Chicken Thigh Dinners
- 8 Non-Cook Meals You Can Make from Rotisserie Chicken
- 10 Impressive No-Cook Summer Appetizers
- 8 Quick and Easy Summer Appetizers
7 days ago
3 weeks ago
Finger-lickin’ barbecued chicken! Barbecued chicken is such a simple and prevalent dish to make in …